DBP offers a virtual and in studio classes. See schedule below. Click on the class names for more detailed descriptions of the class. Please note at this time we are limiting in person classes and workshops to six participants in order to enable both distancing and a high level of individual attention. We also ask that in studio class and in studio workshop participants be fully vaccinated.
- Tuesdays (6-7 pm) — Release into Strength (Pilates/Yamuna) ($35)
- 3rd Saturday of each month (9-10:30 am) — Moving Medicine In Studio ($30)
- 3rd Saturday of month ( 11-1 pm) — Yamuna Body Rolling Workshops ($60)
- 4th Saturday of month (11:30-1:00 pm) — Guest Teacher Movement Workshops ($50)
- Fridays (1-2:15 pm PT) — Moving Medicine for Black Women (Sliding Scale)
Yamuna Body Rolling Workshop #1 (June 19, 2021) — This workshop will focus on releasing the muscles of the pelvis and spine using YBR and integrating breath work techniques to expand lung capacity and direct breath to different parts of the pelvis and spine to facilitate release. You will need Yamuna Black Balls and a Pearl ball for the workshop. Other balls and equipment will be supplied. This workshop is limited to six people.